Translate

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

pretty in PINK - OOTD

Salam alajkum my beautiful Ummah of Nour ladies out there !

This is just a super quick OOTD, basically this it was happens when I feel girlish and pink :P
I  love pink, it's such a bright - feel good - colour and you all know I prefer comfortable outfits - just ideal for school / university and so on ... 

so today I'm "pretty in pink" xD

Hijab: thin pashmina - forever 18 | Pullover: H&M |Shirt underneath: H&M | Jeans: Mango |
Boots: Ukala EMU | Bag: from Berlin - Germany | Watch: Tommy Hilfiger


Watch: Hilfiger | Bag: my beloved bag, I got about 2 years ago in Berlin





Have a nice day girls !

LOVE . HUGS and SALAM ALAJKUM

Samira - UMMAH of NOUR



Pictures are owned by Ummah of Nour, if you use any make sure there is a link back to this blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment