Translate

Monday, February 4, 2013

Pins A Licious Review

Saaaalam alajkum beautiesss ! :]

Voila! Finally, here it is, my review about Pins A Licious ... 
About two months ago I came across Pins A Licious's Facebook page, a one-woman business based in Birmingham - UK, and what I saw just made me immediately "LIKE" this page - INSTANTLY I fell in love with her beautiful handmade pins, headpieces, tikkas, hijab jewelry ! 


A little later I placed my first order - it was so hard to make a decision between all this beautiful stuff 
but finally I ordered two tikkas and some gorgeous pins! The lovley sister that runs this business offered me such an amazing customer service ! My order has been placed on a sunday and friday morning it has already been in my mailbox (the package was pink, sooo cute) ... so shipping was really quick!



I adore her business cards, so classic, so beautiful ! 


All this jewelry came in a beautiful gold colored bag !

1. ROSEY POSEY PINS



cute "rosey posey-pins" in black and pink, they are so lovley! [5 for £2.50]



2. GOLDEN FLOWER BLOOM TIKKA and MAXI ASSORTED PINS



The golden flower bloom tikka,£7.50 and my beautiful maxi assorted pins £3.20 for 4


 The golden flower bloom tikka, one of my favourites and my first tikka ever ... it's so unique and just perfect for a wedding, eid, special date with your hubby or just a girls night ! 
For whatever occasion, I think this tikka gives your whole outfit this special touch ! 

... it also looks great if you wear it on the side, unfortunately I got no pictures of this look ...



When I ordered this pins, I didn't expect they would be THAT beautiful, they look even better than on the pictures. They are perfect for everyday hijabstyle and give your hijab this certain something!
  Mostly I wear them with plain hijabs ... but also on patterned hijabs.


3. ELEGANT TIKKA PIN


Elegant tikka pin £3.80 with different colour pearls, mine is ivory



I'm sooo in love with my stunning Pins A Licious tikka!


So I really recommend Pins A Licious's wonderful handmade highquality jewelry to you sisters:
very obliging service, quick shipping, beautiful products, good prices - all this aspects make Pins A Licious my favourite online store for hijab jewelry.

Visit Pins A Licious on Facebook 

So this was my Pins A Licious experience !

Lots of LOVE and HUGS . SALAM ALAJKUM

Samira
UMMAH of NOUR

Ummah of Nour is the owner of all the pictures on this blog, if you use any you have to make sure there is  a link back to this blog! Thank you Ummah of Nour.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Arezu, make sure you take part at the first Ummah of Nour
      giveaway, there will also be a little surprise of Pins A Licious:)

      xoxo, Samira

      Delete