Translate

Monday, January 14, 2013

Memories of Venice ...


Salam alajkum beautiful ladies!
I promised you to show you some more of  Venice ... my memories, my impressions ...
Venice is a part of my childhood and my past I have been there several times - time flies, but coming back to Venice it seems like not a single second passed by since I left the last time!  

loads of tourists runnin' around, on the streets in front of noble restaurants - waiters in dinner jackets tryin to convince people who pass them with an amazing menu, stunning atmosphere, impressive buildings, the charme of the italian people, my nostalgic memories, smell of the sea - of delicious pizza - of a fish market, clothes line with fresh laundry hangin in front of the windows, fresh panini and cappuccino, thousands of bridges - ships and gondolas, green-white-red flags .... 













she was such a beautiful bride ...







famous Rialto Bridge!

EI EI CAPTAIN!




beautiful view from Rialto bridge ... 
















Trattoria Pizzera DON ROBERTO -   San ZaccariaVeniceItaly (San Marco) -    +39 0415 221 506

If you are searchin for real good restaurant with real italian cuisine then visit this Trattoria !










Samira aka the Tourist  xD















love the feeling of sand under my feet :]

hubby enjoys the view from the top of our hotel - nice pool huh?! :)

LIBERTY



hope you liked too see Venice through my eyes !

LOVE . HUG . YOUR SAMIRA

U.O.N.
UMMAH OF NOUR

Ummah of Nour is the owner of all the pictures on this blog, if you use any you have
 to make sure there is a link back to this blog ! Thank you Ummah of Nour. 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful. . Wish to visit there one day inshaAllah with my husband n my family ♥ Indeed beautiful pics ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. InshAllah, it's the perfect city for couples - you can kind of smell, see and touch the romance all over town! Thank you for feedback - means so much to me ! ♥ Samira

      Delete
  2. Wow Subahnallah...your pics are beautiful. Pls take more InshaAllah...an inspiration. Makes me want to visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaw thank you sis! your so kind ! :)
      stay tuned, more pics comin soon inshAllah

      U of N

      Delete