Translate

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

#Cinema #The Hobbit #OOTD


Salam alajkum girls! InshAllah you are doin good and everything's fine!
At first I want to apologize ... at the moment I'm not able to blog OOTD's and so on
daily ... work, university, family keep me quite busy!


THE HOBBIT

Yesterday my mom, my hubby and me went to the cinema to see "The Hobbit"
... a bunch of people suggested me that I really have to watch this movie - it's a kind of "must-see" - and so we did :P Conclusion: to say it in a few words - it was AWESOME! Can't wait to see the continuation of The Hobbit ! It's kind of balm for the soul ... my generation grew up with Harry Potter, Lord of the rings, 
Twilight ... and all of this fabulous film series are done - finished - over and out :[ 
and so THE HOBBIT reminds of this good old days ...
#nostalgic samira





Hijab: black one - fleemarket / blue one - Pieces | Blazer: ZARA | Shirt: H&M | Trousers: H&M | Shoes: Goldstyle Vienna | Watch: Dolce & Gabbana 





Lovley present of my mommy! Leather bag of CA Collezione Alessandro 


If u wanna know how I did my hijab - it's super simple!
You just need two hijabs - a thin one, if possible see thru 
and a second one, mine was jersey material from Pieces 
... it should be a material that is easy to wrap around your head and not to heavy!




What I like the most about this look (besides that it's so easy and quick) is that you can match the colours of your outfit with your hijab ... so basically my hijab was black but there was always some blue (or whatever colour you wear underneath the see thru one) shinin' through - matched perfectly with the ZARA blazer.


STEP 1 - put the jersey hijab on your head and knot it in the back
 than wrap the scarf around your bun and fix it !

(It doesn't matter if you show your bonnet or not - depends on how you like it ...)



STEP 2 - wrap the second, the see-thru, hijab over the first one and fix it with two pins ( left / right) 

That's it! Et voila! 







LOVE . HUGS . YOUR SAMIRA .

UMMAH OF NOUR



Ummah of Nour is the owner of all the pictures on this blog, if you use any you have
 to make sure there is a link back to this blog ! Thank you Ummah of Nour. 

4 comments:

  1. Nice outfit .. classic, but still comfortable & I like the way you did your hijab so that it matches the outfit perfectly!Can't wait to see more OOTD
    xoxox Lil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words and your feedback sis! InshAllah more OOTD soon! Stay tuned beautiful! lots of love, Ummah of Nour

      Delete
  2. Beautiful mashaAllah .. easily taught us to wear a hijab style without a video. .lol.. I like it ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jazakallahu kheiran Aisha! yaaap a kind of picture tutorial haha :P

      Delete