Translate

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Outfit of the day: hijab with prints, my spring look!


Salam alajkum beauts!

Finally spring is here, I love spring, it's kind of the perfect time of the year for a hijabi - neither too hot nor too cold! To me springtime also means to get my colourful and printed hijabs out again ... I hardly wear these kind of hijabs during winter so I really missed 'em :) 

I really love today's look!

Let me know if you like it as well ...

All the best,

Samira

Salam alajkum meine Hübschen!

Endlich ist der daaa, der Frühling! Ich liebe diese Jahreszeit, ist es doch die perfekte für uns Hijabis - weder zu kalt, noch zu warm! Frühling ist natürlich auch die Zeit um all die bunten Tücher mit Prints wieder aus dem Schrank zu holen ... ich trage im Winter kaum Prints etc., hat mir ganz schön gefehlt :)

Ich liebe das heutige Outfit!
Lasst mich wissen ob's euch auch gefällt...

Alles Liebe,

Samira

Fellweste | Fur Vest: H&M
Jacke | Jacket: Fornarina
Shirt: Mango
Jean: Primark
Schuhe | Shoes: Primark
Uhr | Watch: Tommy Hilfiger 


























don't use any pictures without written permission, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment