Translate

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Make-up - lesson 2

Salam alajkum ladies :) yesterday I tried some new make-up products of MAX FACTOR.
The smoky eye effect, eyeshadow pen in Nr. 6 Purple Dust and the eyebrightening mascara - for hazel eyes.

Each product costs about 10-13 Euros.

The eyeshadow is very easy and quick to apply, so it's perfect if you got less time or if you are somewhere out and instead of a whole make-up bag and an army of application brushes you just use this simple pen. Well, but on the other hand it didn't last too long - you should never ever touch your face because if you get in contact with your eyeshadow it will be gone or blurred and what I HATE the most is that if u close your eyes u see this ugly accumulation of eyeshadow on my eyelid - do u see what I mean?

That happened already about 5 minutes after doing my make-up, so u could imagine how it looked after 8 hours of work ;)

The mascara is also just a 'ok' product, I wasn't really satisfied with the result so I used a second mascara of MAYBELLINE NY. In short - I wouldn't recommend this two products to you just because they are way too expensive for the quality they offer!

 ♥  Ummah of Nour


No comments:

Post a Comment